BEST OUT-OF-THE-BOX BOAT
Bennington crumpled up every previous interior sketch of pontoons and looked to other lifestyle markets for ideas. Such as:
• The side panels are polycarbonate, like Saturn uses in its cars (we hammered it with a mallet and it didn't crease).
• The top rail is a 2.5-inch flat piece, same as the handrail you'd find on an elaborate porch.
• The front gate has no visible hinge, and swings open and closed like a car door — sounds like one too.
• Subtle transition pieces are used throughout the cockpit, so the boat looks less modular and more like a lavish runabout.
• The high-back passenger seats have pillowed cushions and ostrich texture. All told, it's the freshest boat interior we've seen in a long time.
It took much more than rearranging the furniture to create this new pontoon boat.
Best of All
Incliners allow the passenger seats to slide into a more relaxed position. The ottoman has a granite top, upholstered sides and a concealed cooler.
More on this boat: www.benningtonmarine.com