Jabsco Ballast King
Xylem recently introduced the new Jabsco Ballast King wakeboard ballast pump, further expanding its comprehensive portfolio of highly efficient recreational marine products.
The advanced technologies of the Ballast King bring water into the boat’s multiple bladder tanks, increasing the weight and displacement of the boat to produce a larger wake. It also reverses and empties the tanks so that boats can shed the weight and travel faster when not wakeboarding.
The Ballast King is an extended version of Jabsco’s advanced technologies, providing increased flow rates and the capability to add significantly more water per minute. Jabsco’s ballast pumps are the market leader, supplying the top three wakeboard boat producers.
Ballast King Benefits
· Fills and empties ballast systems at speeds of 15 gallons per minute (GPM) — 6 GPM faster than the Ballast Puppy — increasing efficiency and saving time.
· Adds approximately 125 pounds of ballast water per minute to produce a larger wake than the previous model.
· Uses a special polyurethane impeller with superior reversing capabilities and a run-dry feature to better protect the pump from friction-related failures, prolonging the product life cycle.Advertisement
· Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protected), both of which are requirements for pumps used in marine applications.
· Simple design means fewer wearing parts, extending the overall life of the product.
To learn more about the Jabsco Ballast King, please visit: http://marine.xylem.com/ballast-king/