- Compatible with mechanical or digital controls, hydraulic or power steering, and the Mercury Big Tiller
- Adaptive Speed Control lets the new SeaPro engines maintain a desired rpm regardless of changes in load or conditions without adjustments to the throttle lever position – a first for the outboard industry
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet – Tuned multi-chamber air intake minimizes airborne noise; fuel injector covers reduce high-frequency noise. The 300hp SeaPro V-8 CMS engine is quieter than all competitors, including being 15-30 percent quieter than the nearest four stroke competitor
- Industry-exclusive battery-management technology – when battery voltage decreases, the engine will automatically increase idle rpm to boost alternator output and recharge low batteries to the proper level, protecting operators from draining their battery while trolling
- High-output alternator in the SeaPro V-8 CMS models delivers 20 amps net at idle and 85 peak amps, while the V-8 300hp SeaPro AMS engine boasts a class-leading 115-amp alternator
- Easy, intuitive maintenance – 225-300hp SeaPro models come equipped with a boat-mounted water-separating fuel filter kit, diagnostic SmartCraft gauges, and a graphic owner's manual supplement. The exclusive Top Cowl Service Door simplifies routine maintenance – check the oil level or add oil without removing the top cowl.
- Backed by SeaPro's industry-leading warranty for commercial users that includes protection against corrosion, a significant advantage over competing products.