The new Livorsi 975 billet trim tabs are designed for triple, quad, and quint outboard applications. The cutaway on these tabs is more aggressive than the shape of the Mercury Racing 280S tabs, and the transom plate width provides an additional two inches of clearance. This reduction will provides three inches of additional clearance per side, or a total of six inches overall to clear props and minimize cavitation. This design allows additional motor clearance for narrow transom boats; allows for greater motor separation improving propeller bite; and makes maneuvering while docking easier. The tabs are CNC machined from billet aluminum.
Key features of the Livorsi 975 Billet Trim Tabs
- Available with four- or six-inch underwater LED lights
- Available in 11 powdercoat colors and with private labeling
- The mil-spec hard coat anodized base is topped with a powder coat finish to prevent corrosion
- Electronic models are compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant systems, Mercury VesselView® or Livorsi LED Indicators.
- The electronic IP68 sensor plugs directly to Livorsi’s LED Position Indicator
- Livorsi transom plates are much smaller for adjustability in pockets
- All hinge pins and hardware are 316 stainless steel
- Adjustable transom angles without the use of special tools
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed for 1500 PSI working pressure with dual seals and may be serviced
- Five anodes offer complete saltwater protection
The trim tab kit includes: Two billet tabs, two pumps, mounting hardware, wiring harnesses and thru hull fittings. Stainless steel braided hoses are purchased separately. Four hoses are required for each kit (two per cylinder).
For more information: livorsi.com.