- Helm features double-wide bench with independent bolsters and twin cup holders in the dash, to accommodate the captain and first mate.
- Extra-wide backrests and flip-up armrests enhance comfort in the bow lounge.
- Outboard setup increases interior storage capacity versus sterndrive power.
- Outboards prove more corrosion-resistant for coastal boaters
- Outboards eat up much of the swim platform space, a trade-off for this power choice versus sterndrives.
- Aft entertainment center counter could use a fiddle to keep things from sliding off it.
- User-friendly touchscreen is backed up with manual switches for critical functions, such as the blower, bilge pump and horn.
- Five-position seat back rises from within the sun pad for those who prefer a more traditional bench or to accommodate those gearing up for a watersports session.
- Standard tower lowers at the touch of a switch and includes an articulating Bimini for shade.
Port console door impacts the helm console when fully open and would benefit from a hinge stop.
Sterndrives less corrosion-resistant than outboard power
Sterndrive power takes up stowage space versus outboard version.