- They must be worn to satisfy carriage requirements.
- Users must be over 16 years of age.
- Users must weigh at least 80 pounds.
- Inflatable life jackets need to be "rearmed" annually, which requires buying a kit that includes a new CO2 cartridge and a trigger device costing between $20 to $120 each.
- They are not allowed for watersports.
- They are not recommended for non-swimmers.
- They are not recommended for freezing waters.
Inflatable Life Jackets Comparison
We test inflatable life jackets to help you find the best ones for you and your crew.